Ohio drunk driving cases are referred to as Ohio OVI (operating a vehicle while intoxicated), Ohio DUI (driving under the influence of alcohol), or Ohio OMVI (operating a motor vehicle while under the influence, impaired, or intoxicated). All of these acronyms relate to the same offense, found in the Ohio Revised Code.OVI / DUI in Ohio Facts,
Comments or questions are welcome.
Other Recent Entries
- SSA ruling indicates that focus of disability inquiry should be on capacity to work, not ability to find a job
- Social Security disability rules for Lupus
- Delays in Ohio Social Security Disability claims hurt claimants
- Social Security Office to have shorter hours
- Can noncitizen receive SSI disability?